Ertugrul Ghazi Urdu Episode 36 Season 5.


 

After watching Ertugrul I realised that our issues are not anything,  we should now not have any  whinge from our lifestyles, we want to be strong and fight, victory is continually yours
Ertugrul's smile on the stop of communique with ILBILGE HATUN when she instructed that her brother wishes her more youthful sister to be married with you...
Like : Selcan wan as normal right
ASSALAMUALAIKUM, ISLAM IS GREAT AND PEACEFUL RELIGION AND HUMBLE AND LOVING MUSLIMS palastine harmless Muslims and turkey Muslims and 🇵🇰 one pressure One unit and other countries assist Inshallah 
May I understand  why you didn't add the day gone by's video arturul Gazi episode?
I was waiting for the that.
 Ertugrul and ilbilge hatoon rocked amir bahuddin ,bebulat and sirma hatoon bowled over. I clearly enjoyed this episode so much..
Where is the episode guys.... Like now I'm do executed!! My dad keeps on asking me time and again in which's the episode and I'm clean.
I like how Muslims here from distinctive nations are united in the remark phase but lamentably divided in real life.
I will pray that we reap this solidarity in actual existence too, InshaAllah.
Only then we are able to gain achievement due to the fact "Unity Is Strength."
Talking style, character, walking style, speaking slowly, mindset and management of Ertugrul is killer
Life is a Short Thing "
"Girlfriend is nothing"
"Mother father and god's the entirety"
"Support to the entirety""
"Artuk Bey" - the person who continually stays company and strong on his words and by no means breaks his guarantees.
A quality example of Loyalty and Honesty!
Finally the wait is over now it is time to look Ertugrul's be given marriage to Ilbilge and Serma Hatun very taken aback
Good PTV precise
YOU DON'T GIVE US EPISODES ON MONDAY AND TUESDAY WE QUIET BUT THE 5 DAYS FOR UPLOADING EPISODES BY WED - SUNDAY U CAN'T UPLOAD EPISODES ON THESE DAYS WHY PTV WHY

No comments:

Post a Comment