Ertugrul Ghazi Urdu Episode 46 Season 4.


I love bis smile when he accepts islam.....this was my favorite scene for which i was waiting for a very long time....i like ares acting and expressions more than ertugrul....he feels so happy ...nobody feel like him when accepted islam...nor claudius nor helena....




 

Bhai ye episode dekh kar aanko me aansoo aagaye Heart touching movement Ares Accept Islam......

ARIS smile after kalma - e - shahadat , made me think . How lucky we are being muslim . Aris a powerful man earlier but later did not have anything , even his friends, were against him but he found islam , no doubt ALLAH IS GREAT . This show made us teach so much about islam


Assalamualaikum, Khairiyat Aap Sab. Everyday Ertugrul Ghazi Episode is Suspense. I’m really thanking full to Ertugrul Ghazi Team Members and Dubbing in Urdu team members, I Love it Ertugrul Ghazi. Jazakallah Khair.

No comments:

Post a Comment