Ertugrul Ghazi Urdu Episode 46 Season 5.

Who's has the equal opinion?
"Artuk Bey" - the person who always stays agency and strong on his words and never breaks his ensures.
A quality example of Loyalty and Honesty!
I like how Muslims proper right here from exceptional nations are united inside the comment segment however unluckily divided in real existence.
I will pray that we acquire this team spirit in real existence too, InshaAllah.
Only then we will obtain achievement due to the truth "Unity Is Strength.
"Ye Ankain Itni Ahem Nahi Hay Jitnay Hamaray Raaz Ahem Hay!"
Artuk Bhai is the Most unswerving buddy Ertuğrul have!
Finally the wait is over now it is time to see
Ertugrul's movement toward enemies!
I surely like this show , my handiest trouble is the low production price.For instance there have been like four guards and just a few mongols. It would be plenty higher if we were given to see larger places and armies they likely did not had enough finances.
You might suppose that 5 seasons of Resurrection: Ertugrul should instill a few courage in me however the reality is I've been eliminating searching the closing episodes for WEEKS. I am now not prepared for the show to give up.
Cant stay with out looking Ertugrul evn a unmarried day, Don’t understand a manner to live after this collection receives over I want we may additionally need to look EnginAltan in kurulus osman doing double acting as Osman over again and I luckily watch even that collection too…
 By controlling over Hyma Khanam, Mangool is guffawing as they've got received the struggle  Don't recognize, Ertugrul usually opposite the game of their enemies


 

No comments:

Post a Comment