Ertugrul Ghazi Urdu Episode 50 Season 5.

 

Passion is the power that keeps us going, that keeps us packed with which means, and happiness, and excitement, and anticipation. Passion is a powerful force in accomplishing some thing you put your thoughts to, and in experiencing work and existence the fullest extent viable.
"Your destiny has been written with the ink of His love and sealed with His mercy so fear no longer, location your agree with in Him and have hope in Allah decree
"Ye Ankain Itni Ahem Nahi Hay Jitnay Hamaray Raaz Ahem Hay!"
Artuk Bhai is the Most dependable pal Ertuğrul have!
The light of belief in our hearts is what is critical for us. Our perception calms our soul and makes us stronger.❞
~ Artuk Bey 
I like how Muslims right here from distinct countries are united within the comment section but unfortunately divided in actual lifestyles.
I will pray that we achieve this harmony in real lifestyles too, InshaAllah.
Only then we are able to attain fulfillment because "Unity Is Strength."
Halime SULTAN'S one headband is compared to whole global for Ertugrul now inform me how can Ilbilgie be in his coronary heart.Socho jaaara headscarf ki itni qimaaat to Halime ki qimaat kitni hei
My Father I'll"
And I have no longer task and money"
"YouTube not giving me view"
"I want to my handle family👪
" Ya I'm worse than other "
Yesterday is history 
"Tomorrow is mystery 
"Today is present
That's way I known as Present"


No comments:

Post a Comment