Ertugrul Ghazi Urdu Episode 97 Season 5.

The hit Turkish drama display from TRT, Ertugrul Ghazi, is now to be had in Urdu, dubbed by way of Pakistan Television Corporation Limited.
Ertugrul's and Turgut's smile become marvellous when they saw each other safe and high-quality.. Their friendship is immortal and their brotherhood too,
Ertugrul's and Turgut's smile become marvellous after they noticed every different secure and exceptional.. Their friendship is immortal and their brotherhood too,When turgut met ertugrul, I certainly wanted that dumrul n mergen be there too absolutely recovered like turgut.
Ertugrul is a drama that shows us the bravery of our Muslims The electricity the power they have got. I suppose this drama changes my lifestyles,
I become very glad to look Turgat lower back Ertgrul's faith and in the front of his imaan nobody can damage him I am proud that I am a Muslim might also Allah supply imaan  to anyone and supply faith like Ertagrul Ameen,
One of the best factor about dude is that he in no way takes credit score for himself while he achieve something. He continually respect us, the target market and his team and he's well mannered in all his video. We congratulate ourselves in this fulfillment. More to return,
I appreciate each person who had been concerned in this critically The piece that I even have ever seen on YouTube hats off you all love your video,
Was so funny while sirma said " bhai aake sbko saza denge, bhai aagaye" and ilbilge got here with albasti like haa sirma sachme Bhai aagaye,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment