Ertugrul Ghazi Urdu Episode 34 Season 5.


 

"Artuk Bey" - the man who always stays firm and robust on his words and by no means breaks his promises.
A high-quality example of Loyalty and Honesty!
The fine recollections of our Childhood are locked down in our hearts and of course old own family snap shots. It can be the 1st day of faculty, playing together with your siblings, friends, or excursion with our households.
“If the course is blessed then there's no want to be panic of stone. But if in the long run of the direction there's darkness then do now not stroll on it.”
~ Elbilgi Hatun ~
“I know that the victory comes from you.
I know that the potential comes from you.
I recognise that the reputation comes from you.
Don’t permit me become one of those servants of yours whose hearts are full of greed for function & repute.”
"Artuk Bey" - the person who always remains firm and robust on his words and never breaks his guarantees.
A first-class instance of Loyalty and Honesty!
Just missing halime sultan.In real history halime died after the loss of life of ertugrul. . There was no longer a unmarried mention of ilbilgie khatun in KURULUS OSMAN. Again ertugrul just after the marriage left for war and back in kurulus osman before dying he changed into speakme about halime. I can't discover ilbilgie everywhere so what become her person about ?? What she did 
I like how Muslims here from exclusive countries are united within the remark section however lamentably divided in actual life.
I will pray that we acquire this harmony in actual life too, InshaAllah.
Only then we can attain achievement because "Unity Is Strength."
"Your destiny has been written with the ink of His love and sealed with His mercy so worry no longer, area your consider in Him and feature desire in Allah decree."
“Allah can change the maximum hopeless state of affairs into the excellent moment to your existence.”
My Dad is ill"
"And I have now not activity and cash"
"YouTube not giving me views"
"I need to handle my own family"
"Ya I'm worse than others"

No comments:

Post a Comment